Tuesday, October 4, 2011

fashion forward

I've never been a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl (except for my tomboy phase in 3rd grade when I wore Vans and Umbros. Where was my mother??)... I've always loved dressing up and looking polished but I have to say, I do wish I was better at styling an outfit to make it more unique. I like to think I can style any event, no problem, but while I love clothes and spend way too much money shopping, I'm not great at finding random pieces and mixing and matching. I love the mix of patterns and unexpected pops of colors, and really need to be more adventurous with my wardrobe. So here I've collected a few of my favorite outfits I found on pinterest and will go ahead and pretend all that is in my closet waiting for me back home.






All photos via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment