Friday, October 14, 2011

friday favorites

My decision to become a wedding planner was a very ah-ha moment: a moment that changed my life entirely. I was attending the University of San Diego, studying to become a teacher. But while on a car ride with my sister, she asked me if I could be anything in the world, what would it be? I instantly said wedding planner and decided then and there to go after my dreams. My next step was to get an internship and figure out if this was really what I wanted to do with my life. I had a few interviews lined up and ultimately went with the fabulous Eve Harrison of Ooh La La Weddings (love!). One of my interviews that I never went on was for Amorology, a wedding planning company in San Diego that specializes in themed weddings (something they are UH-MAZING at but I'm not sure I have the knack for, nor would always want to do). I've always admired their work and today's friday favorite features an Indian wedding by this fabulous company. How amazing is the chalkboard backdrop?! This is my favorite trend of the moment and they did it so right.








All Photos via Style Me Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment