Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Va Bene!

Fall of 2008 was easily the most exciting season of my life. I spent 5 months studying abroad in Florence, Italy, while jetting off every weekend to see the rest of Europe. While I loved every city I visited, it always felt so good to come back to Florence on those chilly Sunday nights. There is something so cozy and comforting about that city and it will always hold a special place in my heart. And that is probably why the idea of a Tuscan wedding has me at hello. I love the idea of mixing lace with leather (a nod to the unbelievable San Lorenzo Market), plus a neutral color palette that lets the scenery speak for itself. Oh and gelato pops wouldn't hurt either. Anyone up for a trip to Italy? Yeah, I wish!

Photos 1,3,5,7,+8: Style Me Pretty, Photos 2,4,+6: 100 Layer Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment