Friday, November 4, 2011

what it's all about

There were so many stunning weddings this week so I thought choosing my Friday Favorites would be tough. But, then I came across this touching wedding that was bursting with love and all about the celebration of two families uniting, and I knew I wanted to share. Attending were only 20 of the couple's closest family members and everyone got to sit at the same table and celebrate together. It really is beautiful, and makes you stop and remember why everyone travels from all over, just to celebrate the love between two people. This is why I chose to pursue my dream of becoming a wedding planner... because I want to help create the most important day of two people's lives. What could be better than that?










All Photos via Style Me Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment