Monday, December 5, 2011

dear santa

 
I know you all are just dying to know what's on my Christmas list, so I'm going to share a few things I've asked Santa (a.k.a my parents) for:


Last year I bought myself a pair of really cute Tory Burch rain boots, but those things let the first drop of snow seep in so I need something a bit more practical. Joules is a dependable wellies and riding boot brand out of the UK, and seriously, how amazing are these? My mom is a tad hesitant to buy anything abroad after Lisa bought (blackmarket) Uggs from China. The poor girl wonders why everyone questions her common sense.  


Want to know a secret? These bad boys are $70 from Target and are identical to the Frye version. I have a pair of heeled brown boots from JCrew that I love (and wear way too much), but I needed a pair of flat ones that wouldn't break the bank. Lucky for me, Target read my mind, as usual!



My current Kate Spade iPhone cover is all stretched out and my phone literally falls out of it, so it's time I ask for a new one! I spotted this case on Lauren Conrad's twitter (my style icon--don't judge) and loved it.


My mom has Lisa and me writing "stocking lists" now because when we used to head back to college, she'd find a bunch of the stocking stuffers left behind. Terrible, I know, but now she can be sure we'll use each and every thing in that giant sock. Of course, I requested my favorite bronzer by Too Faced. Not too orange and it even smells like coco! Can't get much better than that!


My sister has a pair of these Champion for Target running capris and I steal them from her all the time. They are so comfortable and great for running in any weather, so I figured it was time for me to get a pair (or two) of my own.


No Christmas is complete without a stocking full of candy. Haribo gummy bears are a definite favorite of mine! 

Flutter & Sparkle
And last but not least, OPI's Rainbow Connection from the Muppet Line. I paint my nails at least twice a week and have an embarrassingly large collection of polish, but that doesn't stop me from adding to it every other week. What can I say? It's just one of my quirks.

No comments:

Post a Comment