Friday, January 27, 2012

Casual Chic

The other day I randomly told Lisa exactly what I envisioned for her wedding and she was totally digging it. Once I started talking, she began tossing out her own ideas left and right. I know it's ridiculous to plan a wedding many years away, but it's fun to dream and I love making inspiration boards with someone in mind. I picture a beach side soiree, casual and chic, with modern clean lines. Dark wood tables, succulents + white flowers, a gourmet food truck, and market umbrellas complete my vision. It's a favorite look of mine and totally matches Lisa's personal style. I can't wait for the chance (even if it doesn't look like this) to plan her big day!

All photos via Style Me Pretty, with the exception of the bridesmaids. Photo via Our Labor of Love by Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment