Friday, June 1, 2012

Cafe Lights

When I moved from an apartment building into a town house, I had every intention of dressing up my back patio with cafe lights. Target sells them for pretty cheap, and lighting is totally necessary when your patio backs up to an alley. Our first backyard BBQ came too soon, and we decided to string old Christmas lights along the fence, instead. A year later, the Christmas lights are still up--with a strand burnt out, because we're classy like that--and I have yet to pick up my beloved string lights. I also think cafe lights are a perfect addition to a casual, tentless, al fresco wedding. They add a little whimsy to the already gorgeous night sky. String them over each individual table, the dance floor, or the entire space! Alright, that's it--Targé here I come!





No comments:

Post a Comment