Wednesday, June 6, 2012

food trucks

This past winter, I assisted Jessica with a wedding that had Carpe Donuts waiting for the guests outside of the church--incredible donuts by the way. The winter air was pretty bitter that afternoon, so fresh hot donuts and the addition of cider and homemade hot chocolate were the perfect pick me up for these lucky guests. Food trucks have joined the wedding scene as of late, and luckily, DC has more options than I can count! While TaKorean is delish(!), it's probably not the best option post reception. Choose a truck that serves small bites, like District Taco or The Slider Baron. Or how about a classic late night favorite from DC Slices? And my favorite, a fun spin on the good old ice cream truck, The Sweet Flow Mobile. You know I love me some frozen yogurt!


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment