Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring Break Style

I'll be honest--I've been feeling very uninspired lately, so I apologize for my lack of posting. I'm not sure what it is, but I think the winter weather is making me want to just do nothing! But, today is a beautiful 65 degrees and the first day I've put on a dress in months, so I decided I would make a spring break inspired board. Lisa is heading to Key West next weekend for a wedding and I'm a little green with envy right now (but lucky me, I'm headed to Puerto Rico in April!). How about a poolside party with buckets of beer and my favorite Reem Acra dress? It's an odd mix, but just go with it. Oh and huge piece of glass covering the pool would make a pretty sweet dance floor, don't ya think?!


Photos 1, 2, 4, +7: Style Me Pretty; Photos 3+6: Southern Weddings; Photo 5: Pinterest; Photo 8: 100 Layer Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment