Friday, April 27, 2012

Toast

Remember when I briefly covered the debate over an open bar verses a wedding with just beer and wine? We'll now I'll hit on the next alcohol related topic (I swear I'm not a lush!). Let me tell you about what I believe to be the biggest waste of money at any wedding--the champagne toast. Honestly, anyone who wants a drink, will have a drink so I don't see the need to drop hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on a bubbly drink that half the people will leave half full (believe me--I see it every time). Have it as an option at the bar, but no need to pour everyone a glass. I think it's a nice perk at a wedding, but if I we're on a tight budget, this would be the first thing to go. I do, however, love my beloved almond champagne! Please, if you haven't tried it, do yourself a favor and pick up a bottle next time you're at Trader Joe's--so good and cheap! Win win.

No comments:

Post a Comment