Tuesday, June 5, 2012

West Elm

Last night, I walked down to Georgetown to meet Rob for dinner and had a few minutes to spare, so I decided to pop into one of my favorite design stores, West Elm. I always lust after lots of items in this store but holy cow--last night I wanted to buy everything. I love neutrals, especially shades of grey (no pun intended) and West Elm has turned what used to be boring neutrals into modern, sophisticated pieces. I could happily buy out the entire store, but want to know my favorite item? The Paper Mache Elephant Head. I don't have anywhere to put it in my current home, but I am seriously tempted to buy it anyways. I have a weird love for elephant decor (yet own very little) so this would be the perfect place to start, don't ya think?











No comments:

Post a Comment