Friday, October 14, 2011

fall

I can't yet decide how I feel about fall (gasp! I know). I grew up in Florida and went to college in California, so I'm pretty new to the season. Last year my fall was full of cool sunny days, trips to the botanical gardens and the arboretum, and sipping cider in Eastern Market with the kiddos. This year it has rained almost every day and I've been stuck in the office. But, I will admit fall has this festive spirit to it... the excitement of change and the anticipation of the holidays are undeniable, making it a bit easier for me to say goodbye to my beloved summer. Just don't get me started on winter.







Photos 1+3: Pinterest, Photo 2: Cupcakes and Cashmere, Photo 4: Ruffled Blog, Photos 5+6: DaniellaMarieBlog, Photo 7: Annaboo' House 

No comments:

Post a Comment