Thursday, January 12, 2012

Vow Renewal

My mom is my #1 fan, and when I first started creating inspiration boards, she suggested I make one for a vow renewal between her and my dad. All she said was that it would be at a private home in Ocean Isle, NC and I pretty much went from there. If I ever get the chance to turn this day into reality, I would pull the greens from the ocean and keep it simple with sea glass, fresh white linens, and fluffy white flowers. A late summer beach wedding in one of my favorite places in the world? Yes, please! Mom, care to be my first client?!

I created all of these inspiration boards via Style Me Pretty, but since then, the site has lost all of my credits. I'd still like to post my work, so I apologize for the lack of photo credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment